Grow Your Career and Help Universities Tackle Today’s Greatest Challenges
Everspring is a leading higher education solutions provider. We use powerful technology, data insights and expert know-how to deliver outstanding outcomes for colleges and universities. With a focus on efficiency and cost management, we offer digital marketing, market research and program consulting, enrollment and student success, and instructional design and course development. This support helps universities enroll and retain more students, offer exceptional courses and programs and plan for what’s ahead.
Based in Chicago and named one of Built In Chicago’s “Best Places to Work,” Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities nationwide. Learn more about what it’s like to work at Everspring and check out our latest job openings.
Current Job Opportunities
Join our dedicated team of professionals working across a variety of teams to provide full support to our university partners. Click the button below to see our current open positions and to apply.
“Our employees have an honest desire to deliver high-quality results for students and faculty. Everyone has a seat at the table.”
Life at Everspring
Everspring offers universities the opportunity to unlock the true potential of their resources and drive efficient growth. Our work is a catalyst for higher education institutions aiming to achieve rapid, cost-effective strategies for sustainable enrollment growth and lasting impact.
We empower universities to leverage their distinctive strengths, propelling them toward the realization of expanded enrollment and long-lasting success. Our proven expertise, advanced technology, data-driven marketing approach, research-backed instructional design services and robust faculty support deliver outstanding outcomes for our university partners, powering their success online.
Click on the tabs to learn more about what it’s like to be a part of the dynamic teams supporting our university partners.
We are a team of strategic problem solvers who are actively transforming higher education at a crucial turning point. By partnering with Everspring, institutions can optimize resources to diversify program offerings, achieve economies of scale, expand their capabilities, tap into new markets, enhance their reputation and streamline processes. Our results have been exceptional, from outstanding satisfaction scores to top-tier rankings.
Our office is located in Chicago’s Loop, steps from the river, public transit and the best food in the West Loop and River North. We’ve adopted a hybrid work environment, empowering our teams to decide when it makes sense to be onsite. Most teams are onsite two days per week.
Everspring’s culture is centered around integrity.
This determination fuels our aim to redefine the higher education landscape through innovative technology and passionate people.
Everspring offers a wealth of unique socialization outlets for its employees, ensuring that our dynamic, innovative culture is upheld through connection and camaraderie. Explore a few of the ways we stay connected:
- Culture committee dedicated to cross-company collaboration, education and community engagement
- Regular social events including game nights, happy hours, team and company outings, corporate races, summer and holiday parties, and potlucks
- Endless coffee, soft drinks, sparkling water and snacks to suit anyone’s taste bud needs
- Casual and open office environment with the flexibility to work from home
We’ve launched an employee-led group called CommuniTeam. The mission is to build stronger connections internally and support the local community through social events and fundraisers.
Our employees are the reason for our success. We are dynamic, curious, passionate and collaborative problem solvers who push the boundaries of innovation on a daily basis. Our company’s growth is a direct result of the investment our employees put into their work, day-in and day-out. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage, a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, company-paid life insurance, work-life balance benefits and much more.
We also know that our employees understand the spirit of Everspring better than anyone. We offer a generous referral bonus when employees help us identify the mix of talent, drive and personality that results in a successful hire.
Because our employees invest their talents and efforts in us, we strive to invest in them and their needs. We understand that time off is important, so we provide both paid company holidays and a generous PTO accrual policy, allowing our employees to take time off and recharge based on their unique, individual needs.
Check out the highlights of our company benefits and perks:
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- Generous PTO
- We offer between 15 and 30 days of paid time off per year based on years of service
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid holidays
- Family medical leave
Financial & Retirement
- 401(k) and company match
- Company will match dollar-per-dollar up to 4% of an employee’s deferral into the 401(k)
- Company equity
- Charitable contribution matching
- Performance bonus
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Vision insurance
- Wellness programs
- Mental health benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our management team is as diverse as our staff, and our Talent Acquisition Team and Senior VP of Human Resources are focused on continuous improvement of our diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) initiatives
- Mandated unconscious bias training
- Diversity employee resource groups
- Hiring practices that promote diversity
- At Everspring, we promote open positions on diversity job boards and associations to attract diverse talent. The team has also been trained on how to reduce bias within the interviewing process
- Commuter benefits
- Company-sponsored outings
- Fitness stipend
- Company-sponsored happy hours
- Onsite gym
- Onsite office parking
- Parking discount available to employees.
- Free snacks and drinks
- Variety of coffee, tea, soda and those delightful flavored seltzer waters
- Open door policy
- Open office floor plan
Professional Development Benefits
- Job training & conferences
- Online course subscriptions available
- Promote from within
- Lunch and learns
- Continuing education available during work hours