Marketing You Can Measure
The higher education market is complex, highly competitive and rapidly changing. Everspring’s data-driven, tech-enabled digital marketing amplifies your brand in the market and generates high-converting leads—ensuring a sustained enrollment pipeline.
Our marketing work is powered by our AI-enabled marketing platform, which uses lead attribution modeling and down-funnel performance monitoring to maximize effectiveness and deliver the best results. Along with this technology, we offer a full suite of marketing services delivered by an expert team spanning the entire spectrum of marketing expertise: digital strategy and planning, marketing analytics, marketing operations, project management, creative and content production, user experience design and marketing technology. This team knows what works and what doesn’t in higher ed marketing (with the data to back it up), and they know how to find your most qualified student prospects.
Digital Marketing Services
Everspring’s in-house higher education marketing experts combine innovative technology, data-driven strategy and creative brilliance to maximize your conversions.
Digital Advertising Planning, Buying & Management
- Paid Search, Social & Display Advertising
- Creative Advertising Campaign Development
Website Design, Development & Optimization
- New Website Development
- Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Landing Page Design
Custom Enrollment Content
- Search Engine Optimized Blogs
- Program Promotional Content
- Email Nurture Campaigns
- Content Marketing
Strategic Marketing Consulting
- Existing Asset Analysis
- Strategy Recommendations
- Guidance on Lead Gen Tactics
Reach Prospective Students With Confidence
The next step in expanding your capabilities is only a message away. We’re excited to hear from you and understand your needs. Whatever your university’s goals, Everspring can get you there.
Everspring is a Google Premier Partner
The Google Premier Partner designation is earned by only 3% of Google advertisers,1 giving us priority access to early beta tests run by Google and allowing our team to pilot the latest tools.
Our marketing work is based on a four-pronged approach that delivers outstanding outcomes while managing costs.
- Optimize existing web properties
- Build and activate paid media efforts
- Ensure messaging is targeted and engaging
- Deliver continual improvement through rigorous A/B testing and optimization
Everspring consistently outperforms the market, even in challenging conditions. With our marketing expertise, our university clients have expanded their brand recognition, increased geographic reach, and substantially accelerated their enrollments, all while market demand for higher education degrees has been flat or declining overall.
Some of our outcomes include:
- In 2022, year-over-year demand for higher education degrees declined 1% overall and 6% for specific university-branded search.2 During this same period, Everspring-supported schools and microsites grew traffic by 15%, and grew leads by 17% year-over-year3
- Our work has enabled single programs to grow so quickly that they have powered the entire school’s year-over-year growth, and we’ve helped propel graduate programs into top national rankings4
- Retrieved on September 14, 2023, from support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9702452?hl=en
- Data from Google: Education Insights Quarterly, Q4 2022 in Review, January 31, 2023
- Based on 2022 data from website analytics and Salesforce leads
- After three years of a 3% decline in enrollment, one partner experienced 75% enrollment growth in the three years following the online program launch with Everspring