Together, let’s unleash the true potential of your resources to grow your programs. With Everspring by your side, you can diversify your program offerings, achieve economies of scale, expand access, tap into new markets, boost your reputation and streamline processes to drive enrollment and revenue growth.
When it comes to delivering results for universities, our track record speaks for itself. Everspring has consistently driven measurable outcomes, helping institutions achieve their goals like never before. We understand the unique challenges faced by higher education, and our powerful technology and tailored solutions are unmatched in their effectiveness.
Everspring consistently drives measurable outcomes, helping institutions achieve their goals like never before. For example, 2022 year-over-year demand for higher education degrees, as reflected in search demand data, declined 1% overall and 6% for specific university-branded search.1 During this same period, Everspring-supported schools grew traffic by 15%, and grew leads by 17% year-over-year.2
Industry Leading Results
Access the Everspring Advantage
The next step in expanding your capabilities is only a message away. We’re excited to hear from you and understand your needs. Whatever your university’s goals, Everspring can get you there.
Get Unparalleled Transparency
We provide our university clients real-time access to their marketing and academic performance. With Everspring’s dashboards, stakeholders have greater insight into strategies that sustain long-term growth, and our partners’ internal teams develop broader and stronger capabilities.
- Data from Education Insights Quarterly, Q4 2022 in Review, January 31, 2023
- Based on 2022 data from website analytics and Salesforce leads
- Based on self-reported data from orientation and end-of-course surveys between 2020 and 2023
- Based on compiled scores from faculty engagement, faculty experience, course development and online instructor training surveys between 2019 and 2023
- Average term-to-term retention in fully supported programs